This page will create an apparently-random password. Just define up to 6 strings containing anything printable (including
emoji – just
be sure you can enter it on any device you may wish to use later 👀) – then click
The displayed result can be recreated at any time using the original inputs.
A classic example would be to generate a password from a name and/or an address (possibly an email).
Extend this to include a website nickname as one of the strings and a year as
another – and never forget a password again!
- For convenience, the result length may be changed here with a default of 12 characters.
- Some sites don’t use capital letters. Just uncheck this box to exclude them from the password:
- Some sites don’t use “special” characters. Just uncheck this box to exclude them from the password. The set of characters varies among sites; a typical set is which can be edited as desired. If you change the set, be sure to remember the set you used!
- The method here is an improvement over the CONCUR method. Check this box (or click here) to use the CONCUR method instead.
- TIP: Click the displayed password to copy it to the clipboard for pasting wherever needed.