Not much to say about this page that hasn’t been said…
Editorial note: It appears that the insurance companies have lobbied NOAA to name everything down to and including a “sub-tropical depression” to limit claims from a named storm. We appear to be having more names with less significance. The page now refers to “storms” instead of “hurricanes”. Oh, well…
The standard page header contains the following functions:
- returns to Trinidays Home.
- opens HELP for a page (if shown).
- returns from HELP to the original page (if shown).
accesses the following menus:
Trinidad Way groups pages primarily of interest to residents of Trinidad Way, including:
- Neighbors goups several pages, including the street map and info about CONCUR members.
- Hurricane Prep discusses some thoughts on preparing for a major storm.
- Roof Tiles captures some information about your tiled roof.
- FEMA Flood Map is the most recent mapping for Trinidad Way, with some observations about storm surge.
- Passwords is a quick way to generate secure passwords. (Trinidad Way will not keep any information about them.)
- Memes is a fun way to create your own memes.
- Safer Searches allows you to conduct an Internet search while submitting less identifying information about you.
- IslandWalk accesses the CONCUR website and a few things about IslandWalk.
- Newsletters accesses the weekly and monthly e-blasts from Castle Group, as well as some articles of particular significance.
Information groups pages of interest primarily within the Naples area, including:
- Telephone Numbers accesses interesting telephone numbers
- Interactive Maps accesses interesting places both local and around the hemisphere
- News Weather etc. directly access popular categories of mostly‑external sites.
- More Sites directly access even more categories of local and internet pages in sets for display or visiting
- Trinidad Way groups pages primarily of interest to residents of Trinidad Way, including:
Decisions of the judge are final, but feel free to lobby for another topic to be covered or
another page to be referenced from this site.
Explore a bit, and always have fun.
Site and page designs copyright © 2002-2024; all rights reserved
Disclaimer: “This web site contains information and opinions gathered from sources
believed to be reliable. Any of the information and/or opinions may be wrong.”
Kenneth W. Brown, 4057 Trinidad Way, Naples, FL 34119
FBO Trinidad Way Neighborhood, IslandWalk